Porsche Taycan 2 year service
A Porsche Taycan 2 year service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Windscreen wiper/washer system, headlight cleaning system: check function
- Horn: check function
- Tyres: check tyre pressure (TPM) Diagnostic system: read out fault memory; reset maintenance interval
- Check actuator travel of brake shoes
- Emergency call systems – check battery condition In vehicles from model year 2021 with Connect Release 3.x: Reset the Smart Service values for the replaced components
- Windscreen wiper/washer system: check wiper blades, fluid level; check window cleaner and antifreeze, depending on the season, use Porsche approved windscreen cleaner only
- Coolant: check level and antifreeze
- Tyres and spare wheel: check condition outside the vehicle
- All headlights: check adjustment
- Radiators and air intakes: visual inspection for external contamination and blockage
- Brake system: check brake pads and brake discs for wear (without removing wheels)
- Water drain for charging socket: check for contamination and blockage
- Visual inspection for completeness, secure installation and damage
- Visual inspection for leaks from underneath (oils and other fluids)
- Brake lines and hoses: visual inspection for damage, routing and corrosion
- Drive shafts: visual inspection of the boots for leaks and damage
- Steering gear: visual inspection of the bellows for damage
- Tie rod joints: check play and dust bellows
- Axle joints: visually inspect the dust boots for damage
- Final test drive to check remote control, front seats, electric parking brake and footbrake (also actuation travel), steering, transmission, ParkAssist, cruise control, PSM switch, heating, air conditioning and instruments.
£400.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your Porsche Taycan into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £125 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche Taycan.
Prices includes VAT at 20%. Service timeline and additional work requirements vary according to model. For full details on your Porsche’s service requirements please contact the Service Department at Ramus Porscha. Within a minor or major service, additional parts or work may be required depending upon the age of the vehicle, mileage and wear and tear. Additional work is not included within the prices displayed, should it be required Ramus will advise you of this prior to completing the work. For more information about the range of services available, please speak to a member of the Service Department at Ramus Porscha. Fixed price tariffs valid until 31st December 2024.