Porsche 991.1 minor service
A Porsche 991.1 minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filters
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective
operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£355.00 inc VAT
Porsche 991.1 major service
A Porsche 991.1 major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition, and adjust if required: fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts and throttle actuation
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£440.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your 991.1 into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £110 inc VAT
- Spark plug change £300 inc VAT
- Auxiliary belt change £125 inc VAT
- Air cleaner change £150 inc VAT
- PDCC tank £275 inc VAT
- PDK oil £150 inc VAT
- Front diff clutch fluid £85 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche 991.1.