Porsche 996 GT3 minor service
A Porsche 996 GT3 minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filter
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective
operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£240.00 inc VAT
Porsche 996 GT3 major service
A Porsche 996 GT3 major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition, and adjust if required: fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts and throttle actuation
- Replacement of Air cleaner element
- Replacement of Spark plugs
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for
effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£480.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your Porsche 996 GT3 into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £90 inc VAT
- Auxiliary belt change £84 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche 996 GT3.