Porsche 997.2 GT3 minor service
A Porsche 997.2 GT3 minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filter
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective
operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£255.00 inc VAT
Porsche 997.2 GT3 major service
A Porsche 997.2 GT3 major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition, and adjust if required: fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts and throttle actuation
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£415.00 inc VAT (ex RS 4.0)
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your 997.2 GT3 into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £90 inc VAT
- Spark plug change £170 inc VAT
- Auxiliary belt change £72 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche 997.2 GT3.