Porsche Boxster 986 minor service
A Porsche Boxster 986 minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filter
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective
operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£240.00 inc VAT
Porsche Boxster 986 major service
A Porsche Boxster 986 major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition, and adjust if required: fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts and throttle actuation
- Replacement of air cleaner element
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Replacement of fuel filter where applicable
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£485.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your Porsche Boxster 986 into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £110 inc VAT
- Auxiliary belt change £72 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche Boxster 986.
Prices includes VAT at 20%. Service timeline and additional work requirements vary according to model. For full details on your Porsche’s service requirements please contact the Service Department at Ramus Porscha. Within a minor or major service, additional parts or work may be required depending upon the age of the vehicle, mileage and wear and tear. Additional work is not included within the prices displayed, should it be required Ramus will advise you of this prior to completing the work. For more information about the range of services available, please speak to a member of the Service Department at Ramus Porscha. Fixed price tariffs valid until 31st December 2020.