Porsche Boxster/Cayman 981 minor service
A Porsche Boxster/Cayman 981 minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filter
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective
operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£295.00 inc VAT
Porsche Boxster/Cayman 981 major service
A Porsche Boxster/Cayman 981 major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition of the fuel system and adjust if required
- Check the parking brake, clutch, steering gear
- Examine and check the tie rod ends, axle joints and running gear
- Inspect the exhaust system
- Inspect the suspension
- Check seat belts for function and safety
- Check throttle actuation
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for
effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£385.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your Porsche Boxster/Cayman 981 into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £90 inc VAT
- Spark plug change £190 inc VAT
- Auxiliary belt change £125 inc VAT
- Air cleaner change £105 inc VAT
- PDK oil £150 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche Boxster/Cayman 981.
Prices includes VAT at 20%. Service timeline and additional work requirements vary according to model. For full details on your Porsche’s service requirements please contact the Service Department at Ramus Porscha. Within a minor or major service, additional parts or work may be required depending upon the age of the vehicle, mileage and wear and tear. Additional work is not included within the prices displayed, should it be required Ramus will advise you of this prior to completing the work. For more information about the range of services available, please speak to a member of the Service Department at Ramus Porscha. Fixed price tariffs valid until 31st December 2020.