Porsche Macan servicing
Includes: major and minor servicing details for the Porsche Macan.
Only genuine Porsche or OEM parts and approved Petronas or Mobil oils are used.
See the Porsche Macan servicing details and prices below.
Porsche Macan minor service
A Porsche Macan minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filter
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£295.00 inc VAT
Porsche Macan major service
A Porsche Macan major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition of the fuel system and adjust if required
- Check the parking brake, clutch, steering gear
- Examine and check the tie rod ends, axle joints and running gear
- Inspect the exhaust system
- Inspect the suspension
- Check seat belts for function and safety
- Check throttle actuation
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for
effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£385.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your Porsche Macan into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £90 inc VAT
- PDK oil £230 inc VAT
- Auxiliary belt POA
- Air filters £99 inc VAT, £70 inc VAT (2.0l)
- Spark plugs £180 inc VAT, £118 inc VAT (2.0l)
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche Macan.