Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 servicing
Includes: major and minor servicing details for the Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958.
Only genuine Porsche or OEM parts and approved Petronas or Mobil oils are used.
See the Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 servicing details and prices below.
Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 minor service
A Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 minor service at Ramus Porscha includes:
- Fault code analysis
- Replacement of pollen filter
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Petronas or Mobil 1 oil
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment
- Inspection of coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check)
- Inspection of radiator and unblock air intakes
- Check brake system, brake hoses and brake lines
- Inspect drive shafts and tyres
- Check and lubricate locks and latches
- Check all electrical equipment including horn and windscreen wiper washing system
- Check power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective
operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£295.00 inc VAT
Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 major service
A Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 major service at Ramus Porscha includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
- Check condition of the fuel system and adjust if required
- Check the parking brake, clutch, steering gear
- Examine and check the tie rod ends, axle joints and running gear
- Inspect the exhaust system
- Inspect the suspension
- Check seat belts for function and safety
- Check throttle actuation
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for
effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
£395.00 inc VAT
Additional work & maintenance
If you need any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient to have it done when you bring your Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958 into our workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside servicing include:
- Brake fluid change £90 inc VAT
- Air filters £75 inc VAT (v6), £100 inc VAT (v8)
- Auxiliary belt £110 inc VAT
- PDCC reservoir £125 inc VAT
To make a booking, give Ramus Porscha a call on … or complete the request a service booking form below for your Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 958.